Terms and Conditions
Liability for the content
The information on this website is for general information only. The information is provided by the owner of this website and while we strive to keep the information up-to-date and correct, we do not make any representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, Reliability, suitability or availability regarding the website or information, products, services, or related images on the website for any purpose. We make every effort to present the information on our website for the content that it holds, but do not accept any liability. Based on $ 7 par. The law limits our responsibility as a service provider for our own content on these web pages. Therefore, all trust that you have on this information is strictly at your own risk.
We are not required to monitor third party information or stored on our website. However, we will immediately inform all content that it is in violation of the law. Our liability in such a case occurs when we become aware of the violation in question.
In no event shall we be liable for any loss or damage, including but not limited to, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage resulting from loss of data or profits resulting from or in connection with the use of this website.
Liability for links
Via this website you can link to other websites that are not controlled by the owner of this website. We do not control the nature, content and availability of these sites. The inclusion of links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or behind the views within them. The content of such third-party sites is the responsibility of the respective owners / providers.
At the time of third party websites associated with ours, we found no ground with any violation of the law. We will remove a link immediately after determining that it is in violation of the law.
Liability for availability
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smooth. However, the owner of this website is not responsible for, and will not be liable for, the website temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
The content and the works on these web pages are governed by the laws of the United States of America. Duplication, processing, distribution, or any form of commercialization of such material outside the scope of the copyright requires the prior written permission of the respective author or maker.
Be aware that there are inherent security risks when passing data, such as emails, over the Internet because it is impossible to fully protect against unauthorized access by third parties. Nevertheless, we will safeguard your information, subject to this limitation. In particular, personal information via the Internet only if it does not infringe third party rights unless the party concerned has given prior consent in the light of such security risks. Like the website provider, we are not liable for any damage resulting from such security risks or for any related actions of negligence on our part.
Neither the owner of this website nor any of its party nor any of its employees or agents is liable for improper or misuse of the described and / or information contained in this document. The owner of this website, its party, employees and representatives are not liable for anyone using the information. In no event shall the owner of this website, its counterparty, employees and agents or employees or agents be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, moral or consequential damages (including but not limited to purchasing or replacement Goods or services, loss of use, data, loss of profits or discontinuation of business) regardless of the cause and regardless of liability, either in contract, strict liability or any unlawful act (including negligence or otherwise) in any manner whatsoever Of this system, even if advised of the possibility of such damage. This cancellation of liability applies to any damage or injury, including but not limited to, caused by a failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer viruses, communication line failure, theft Or destruction or unauthorized access to, modification or use of the registration sheets, either for breach of contract, misleading behavior, negligence or other cause of the action.
Use of the website terms
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use. It is subject to change without notice.
- Access to and services through the site is subject to change and without obligation. We reserve the right to temporarily or permanently limit any access to this Site at any time, with or without notice.
- Neither we nor third parties provide any warranty or warranty as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or appropriateness of the information and materials found or offered on this website for a particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and material may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly excluded liability for any errors or mistakes allowed to the maximum by law.
- Your use of information or the material on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we are not liable. It is your sole responsibility to ensure that all products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- We have no information in the Site Users screen ("Submission") submitted before. We reserve the right, but not the responsibility, for the Submission, including those deemed to violate us, to modify or remove these Terms. We will be in good faith for allegations of violation of the Agreement, but (a) does not warrant that it will edit, remove, or continue to allow the representation of a specific Submission, whether or not for such allegations. Investigate subject matter, and (b) shall in no case be responsible for editing, deleting, or keeping the submission of the Submission.
- This website contains material owned or licensed by us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction prohibited other than copyright, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks are produced in this website, which are not owned or licensed to the operator, are recognized on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and / or a criminal offense.
- From time to time this website may also link to other websites. These links are intended for your convenience to provide further information. They do not mean we agree to the website (s). We are not responsible for the content of the linked website (s).
- Everyone needs to read comfortably Feeling and participating in Blog. We will not tolerate flames or other inappropriate statements, material, or links. Usually a "flame" is just a statement that is being traced and thus arbitrarily inflammatory. However, this also includes those who are in a sexual, racial, cultural, or ethnic, atrocities, defamatory, indecent, harmful, defamatory, intimidating, threatening, hateful, offensive, discriminatory, offensive, vulgar, obscene, pornographic, sexually explicit or offensive. Context.
- No material may be used to promote or commit an illegal act. Has no defamatory or other illegal or inappropriate material. Material submitted must have your own work or work to which you have a license. You warrant and confirm that you own or have a legal check of the rights to the information in your Submission Information.
- Unauthorized use of this site may give rise to a claim for damages and / or a criminal offense.
Liability for the content
These Terms and Conditions, together with the owner of this website, constitute the entire agreement between the parties regarding the use of this site. If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is null and void, illegal or unenforceable for any reason, then that provision will be separated from the rest of the Terms and Conditions and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any of the other provisions.
At any time, we may change, add or remove any part of this agreement or any portion of the services and functions provided on the Website. If so, we will work on the agreement and may also place such changes elsewhere on the site. The owner of this website may at any time review these Terms and Conditions by this publication and any such changes shall be effective immediately unless otherwise specified.
If a future change is unacceptable to you, you must stop using the Site. Your continued use of the site will always indicate and implies your acceptance of this agreement and any changes thereto. If you disagree with any part of these terms, please do not use our website.
This Privacy Statement describes what information we collect online, how that information will be used, the limited conditions under which it may disclose, and what steps are taken to ensure the security of the data. This statement is intended to inform you only about the information that may be charged online due to a visit to our website, and not as a result of following a link from this website to another website or online service. The owner of this website is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you for certain information that you can identify with using this website, you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement. Your right to privacy is of utmost importance to us in building trust and trust in business through the internet.
The owner of this website may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You will need this page from time to time to make sure you are satisfied with any changes. The starting point is that the provision of personal data is not mandatory. You have at any time the choice or your personal information to enter. However, in order to make use of some of our services, the import of personal data is necessary. If the data entry is requested, it is indicated which data are required to use the service and thus must be filled in and which information can be provided optionally.
Information collected and saved automatically
If you only read, print or download information such as brochures, press releases or reports from this site, no personally identifiable information will be collected about you. We collect and process personal data for the following purposes, including through our (mobile) websites (including apps) operated by us:
For the establishment and execution of an agreement with you
To provide you with the agreed services, products and / or information, and to adapt it to your needs and wishes
To give you the opportunity to post and exchange information on any of the websites, or to contact the other users with the opportunity to contact the site.
When it comes to a paid service, to invoice. We never publish financial data on a website, nor are it made available to third parties for purposes other than the execution of the agreement. For example, if payment is not made for our products or services, we may be able to claim third party claims, such as a collection agency
To make targeted offers, e.g. by email. For example, on a website or in an app, an ad may be displayed of a product that we suspect that you are interested in based on our data processed. As part of the optimization of making offers, we can compile a profile of you
To send you a newsletter, offer, user information, service message or other electronic message
We can rent NAW data to third parties who can offer you products, services or information (see "Sharing and disclosing personal information").
To analyse, maintain, optimize and safeguard our websites and associated technologies and to combat fraud
To comply with our statutory laws and regulations and to deal with disputes and to conduct (auditors) control
To conduct market research and to compile management information for product and service development and to determine (general) strategy. We keep your personal data in principle as long as required for the above purposes, or to comply with statutory (keep) duties.
Our general web server automatically collects certain information about your visit and stores it in a default log file. When you request a web page through your browser, navigation and other data are collected and stored in a log and / or database. This information can not be used to identify you personally and consists of the following components:
- The web server you are accessible during your visit
- The web page (s) you have visited
- The date, time and duration of your visit
- Your IP address (an IP address is a number assigned automatically to your computer whenever you browse the internet) from which you access the website
- Your name and version Internet browser
- Your operating system
- Your language and country setting
- The website you came from
Only anonymous statistics are collected and merged. This information is used only for internal purposes, which allows our employees to measure the number of visitors to the different parts of the website, diagnose server problems, analyze trends, manage the site, collect demographic information for the total Use and to understand our visitors; Needs, and help improve this website for visitors. This information is not shared, sold or otherwise distributed by us.
We make use of session cookies, these are automatically deleted when you close your internet browser. We also use a so-called unique ID cookie to recognize an Internet user as a unique visitor. This cookie has a lifetime of one year on most of our websites, which means that it will disappear automatically as soon as you visit none of our websites for more than one year. Finally, we can use temporary cookies (depending on the permission obtained). These temporary cookies register your browsing behavior on our websites for up to ninety days. When you contact one of our websites for the nineteenth day, day one data disappears from the cookie. The information obtained through these cookies will be automatically deleted 180 days after your last visit.
If you make it impossible to place cookies (via your browser settings), certain features may not work or you may not be able to use certain services. As mentioned earlier, personal data processed by us may be exchanged with group companies and combine your personal data with data collected in connection with your purchase or use of our products or services (or group company products or services), including cookies Collected browsing data.
Check your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
When you are asked to fill out a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anyone for direct marketing purposes
If you have previously agreed to the use of your personal data for direct marketing purposes, you can change at any time by writing to or sending email to support at at bluemediaads.com.
We will not sell, distribute or rent your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are legally required to do so. We may use your personal information to provide you with promotional information about third parties that we think may be of interest to you if you tell us you want this to happen.
This policy is subject to change
BlueMediaAds GmbH | Calle Vilamarí 50 7º – 08015, Barcelona
© 2017 BlueMediaAds GmbH. All rights reserved.